E-Track Development team has released a long waiting 1.81 version of E-Track Vessel Management System.
Following release presents new Google Maps upgrade functionality and improvements on new modules and features:
- Maps upgrade: maps are loaded faster. The support of keyboard navigation is also added.
- Short-cut Zooming: by pressing Shift key and drawing polygon on the map, the zoom will be made on the specified region of the map
- Map Pop-ups: Now popups are loaded faster then before. The layout of tabbed pop-ups is standardized to the layout of E-Track
- Voyage Module: now all voyage points have proper sorting of sub-tables shown in the voyage list of vessels
- Daily Reports: can be also viewed on the navigation sidebar and dynamically loaded depending on the fleet choice.
- Crewing Module: company administrators now can delegate the rights of creating Dualog emails and crew accounts.
- Zone Module and Notifications: Zone module supports complex polygonal zones and notifications on whether the vessel has entered, stayed or exited the notification area. This feature is helpful on using piracy area notifications and military areas.