Our Development Team announces new E-Track 1.79 version release which contains a number of fixes with preparation of big 1.80 update scheduled to the end of September.
This release contains following changes:
- Minor glitches of auto-saving of history tabs is fixed
- Release of auto-programming is back to E-Track. Now users can enable auto-programming for problematic terminals and keep them up-and-running software-wise.
- Search Engine Optimization increased affecting the weight of the pages – now E-Track loads faster
- SSAS report parsing. You can forward SSAS messages to E-Track and get constant access to all data circulating about security alert and piracy warnings
- E-Track login box is now available from E-Track Blog as well. You can access E-Track from our blog or directly!
- Crewing module got some operational optimizations. Once we request new emails – you communicate directly with Dualog service and get everything directly to your inbox.
- Added “Try Demo” registration form, that customer can access from the E-Track login page, or from our blog.
All information from our official blog is now linked to other social networks, thus you can access it from Facebook, and of course mail recent news from the source.
Stay tuned for new releases of E-Track Vessel Management System