On the 3rd of July, Development team has released a new version of E-Track that contains certain bug fixes and features enabled.
- News Module added to login screen of E-Track, providing clients with recent updates on official E-Track Blog.
- Clients having problems with zones for IE – this issue is fixed, you can use it on any modern browser
- Documentation is ready for clients and companies interested in third-party development for E-Track
- Navigation is simplified for map functionality on requesting polls.
- All emails are saved in the queues before being sent to terminals, thus guaranteeing proper delivery notifications from the LES side.
- Automation of programming terminals with regards to “problematic” terminals and other hardware/software issues onboard