We continue to improve our tracking platform
With version 1.75 we have release a new set of features and improvements of the E-Track:
- There have been an update of VSAT KVH coverage maps, plus the addition of few extra satellites for Brazil region and Middle East.
- Speed and size optimization of E-Track Engine gave us 20% increase in load.
- Easy monitoring of reporting vessels with LRIT and SSAS terminals installed on board of each vessel with reports/day and terminal names.
- Posting module improvements to easily create small, big and huge(!) report templates for vessel crews.
- Better integration of our crewing module with our colleagues in SpecTec company for on-fly generation of crewing accounts
- New URL structures and types of Public Access for E-Track Platform.
- Request Module is expanded to “Batch Addition” of vessels to speed up operations time for our new-coming clients
For more information regarding updates of E-Track Vessel Tracking System you can contact us, or follow recent updates on RSS.