Last week, we finally officially introduced E-Track Tracking System for Cyprus shipping companies.
The expo shown a big interest of companies in modern tracking solution that meets modern operation requirements.
Lots of our customers and visitors on the stand during DS‘2011 were complaining on the functionality part of most tracking solutions used right now.
Nowadays the major issues of market leaders that user complained about are:
- Unfriendly interface usage
- Big amounts of uncategorized information about asset tracking
- Difficulty in maintaining system operations on daily basis
- Limitations on usage from Web Browsers variety
- Operational costs
- Slow, slow, slow!
During the development of E-Track we have managed to achieve great performance and feedback on the system, especially on:
- Cross-Browser compatibility (it’s accessible in IE, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and etc.)
- Speed performance working with large fleets
- Handy and minimalistic design that simplifies the usage of the application
- Easy-to-use programming interface for on board equipment
- Large variety of map functionality and notification system for it
- Easy integration with other Maritime applications regarding voyage planning and crewing
Two days of the exhibition gave us even more feedback on further expansion of E-Track, and possible inclusion of new features to core functionalities of the application.
And for now on, we’re about to release a new version of E-Track that will be more flexible on user permissions and roles. You can track all the updates here.